With less than 48 hours to go until the wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank, their official bridal party has been announced.
In a press release issued by the Royal Family, it has been revealed that Princess Beatrice will be sister Eugenie’s Maid of Honour, while Thomas Brooksbank will act as brother Jack’s best man.
Eugenie’s bridesmaids will be as follows:
- Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (aged 3)
- Miss Savannah Philips (aged 7 – daughter of Mrs Autumn Phillips and Mr Peter Phillips)
- Miss Isla Philips (aged 6 – daughter of Mrs Autumn Phillips and Mr Peter Phillips)
- Miss Mia Tindall (aged 4 – daughter of Mrs Zara Tindall and Mr Mike Tindall)
- Miss Maud Windsor (aged 5 – goddaughter of Princess Eugenie, daughter of Lady Frederick Windsor and Lord Frederick Windsor)
- Miss Theodora Williams (aged 6 – daughter of Ms Ayda Field and Mr Robbie Williams)
And the page boys will be:
- His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge (aged 5)
- Mr Louis de Givenchy (aged 6 – son of Mrs Zoe De Givenchy and Mr Olivier De Givenchy)
Prince Edward’s children and Eugenie’s cousins Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor and Viscount Severn will also be involved, acting as special attendants.